Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Picnic time

June 6 is National Day of Sweden and I went to a “Pilsnerfilmspicknick” at Djurgården in Stockholm. “Pilsnerfilm” is 1930’s a dysphemism for Swedish comedies and this picnic has been arranged for several years, though I have never attended before. The original plan was to have a picnic for those who has vintage blog, but the. Pimpinett got the brilliant idea to merge with other vintage enthusiasts. The weather has been rather cold and rainy lately, so I dressed accordingly in a suit and woolen jumper.




As usual you can’t take pictures without animals, this time Lipton and Adolf assisted. My shoes are my favourites from Aris Allen. Comfortable, practical and pretty. I use them all the time.



Tifa and Elsa looking stunning.



Pimpinett. Miss Meadows, Fanny and Anna were there too, but I didn’t manage to take any good pictures of them.



Not until I looked at the photos did I realize that I and my friend Miss Tinkerbelle had opted for the same colour combination.





We had appropriate music too!



Unfortunately I had to go early as I had to work- I wish I could have stayed, because it was really nice and much more fun than working! I hope we can do this again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...