Wednesday, 30 May 2012

New hair and new dress


I went to Retroella yesterday to have a haircut and freshen up what a friend of mine call my "curse lock". As usual Sarah did a stellar work and I'm as pleased as usual. I stay with my middy, though it's a bit shorter than usual. I also took the opportunity to have my eyebrows shaped and dyed.








The dress is the second house dress I bought from Green Dragon Lady Vintage. This one is much better made, though you also pull it over your head- the green buttons are just for show. If it has been worn, then it has been very lightly because it has a very "new" feel to it, even if it's close to 70 years old! The novelty print is quite fun, the checked pattern has an overprint of small loops, which makes it look like a knitted fabric from a distance. I can see myself wearing this one a lot as a summer frock this year.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your hair, beautiful! And the "curse lock" is a really cute accent.

Susan said...

Lovely hair & cute dress!

casey said...

I've not been commenting a ton lately (my blog-reading time has been cut down drastically of late! :/ Boo!), but I wanted to pop in and say I love how your hair looks! So pretty!

Ange said...

What stunning hair! Are your 'pin curls' proper or just gripped in? Either way they look cute hon. Love the blonde streak, xXx

Isis said...

Than you all for your lovely comments!

Ange: They are just gripped in- the hairdresser made them for me. :)

Second Hand Rose said...

Your hair looks fabulous and I love that dress! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...